-When is the market? Our 2014 Spring market will be a 3 day show!! Thursday, April 24th 4 pm - 9 pm
Friday, April 25th 10 am - 9 pm
Saturday, April 26th 10 am to 3 pm
- Where is the Stitch Market located? The great downtown location at Grace Church! 1350 Osos Street, SLO.
- Can I bring a friend? Of course! Bring 20! One of our favorite parts of the markets is the social time! Even though a handful of husbands venture in, it tends to be like a great girl’s night! We will have a seating area and munchies again, like always.
- How much does it cost? It will cost $1 at the door. Kids are free when accompanied by adults.
- Will there be food? Yes! We always have a variety of savory and sweet goodies to snack on while you shop.
- Can I bring my kids? Absolutely! We are totally family friendly, just be sure to keep an eye on your little ones!
- Who is selling there? Check back soon for a complete list of carefully curated vendors!
- What forms of payment will you accept? We will accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
- Where do I park? As with all of downtown SLO, there are metered spaces on the street.